Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sharing Love

 For you are fearfully and wonderfully made...
Psalms 139

Makayla Ann - September 2008

Mason Allen - September 2010

"On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered, "Life will never be the same."
Because there had never been anyone like you...ever in the world.

The above is an excerpt from a book that was given to me as a gift - "On the Night You Were Born" by Nancy Tillman.  Most definitely a book that fills me with emotion and almost makes me cry every time I read it.

With each child, we question how we can possibly love the next one as much as the first.  How do you share your love?  That was my biggest fear when I was going to have Mason - how could I possibly love him as much as I love Makayla

But...

...It just happens.  You bring your children into this world and you love them beyond measure.  They are perfect for your family and there is nobody else like them in the world.  I love Makayla and Mason deeply and I want to remind them everyday how strong my love is for them - how much they mean to me and the special things that each of them bring to our lives. 


No comments:

Post a Comment