Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Band-Aids

Makayla with her baby after she gave him band-aids.
Just a reminder that the yellow text is Kevin writing.
Today Tracy took Mason to the Dr. to get his 4 month shots.  After he got his shots in his legs they put band-aids on his legs.  Makayla has been very worried about Mason getting his shots all day since he got them.  Tonight she brought a roll of tape up to me and wanted me to give her 2 pieces.  When I asked her why she needed the tape she told me because her baby got shots.  Sure enough Makayla took the tape and put them on the legs of her baby.  Makayla placed them where she saw Mason's band-aids on his legs.
I just love how motherly Makayla is with her baby dolls.  She really pays attention to what Tracy and I do to take care of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment