Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hearing the babies heartbeat for the first time!

Makayla's baby monitor AKA Heartbeat monitor
Okay, this is Kevin and I am going to take a shot at doing my first "blog".  You will know when I do my posts because I am going to use the color yellow for all of my posts. 
Tonight I came home from work to a very excited little girl.  She went upstairs to play in her room with her baby dolls and whatever else she could find to play with.  So Mason and I went upstairs to check and see what big sister was up to.  When we got up there she was playing with the buttons on her baby monitor.  Mason and I let her play for a little bit as we talked and played on her bed.  Makayla then said "Daddy I listen to baby's heart."  As she was saying that she put the baby monitor on her tummy so I could listen to the baby's heart also. 
Makayla is so smart!

I know that my posts will not be as well written as Tracy's, but I am sure they will be pretty entertaining. 



Listening to the baby's hearbeat. Such a proud little mommy!



No comments:

Post a Comment