Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Reason

Just because I don't already have enough to do, I'm going to start giving some time to blogging.  I thought it would be a good idea, not only for family and friends to keep updated on our children and life, but for ourselves.  We LOVE our children, the things they do, and the things they say.  We also LOVE capturing life's little moments through pictures.  What better way to put the stories and pictures together than this blogspot -
Sugar and Slugs.

A story here, a story there
A picture here, a picture there
A quote here, a quote there

P.S.  Not only will I be blogging, but so will my husband, so....



What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice and all things nice.
That's what little girls are made of!

What are little boys made of?
Slugs and snails, and puppy dog tails.
That's what little boys are made of!

No comments:

Post a Comment