Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Look what I found...

Every single day, I run across something, or accidently find something that makes me smile and sometimes cracks me up.  It's the little things like a pile of cheeseballs and pieces of a poptart next to the cat's plate because Makayla wanted to share her food with Chief and Rascal...

Well, the other day, I found this:














And if you already didn't know, my daughter has an obsession with gum.  Obession, Addiction, Fascination.  Call it what you may, but the girl LOVES her gum. 

When I picked it up to throw it away, I heard something inside of it. I opened it up and this is what I found:
















Makayla's Secret Stash of Chewed Gum!  To keep a collection of your chewed gum is such a strange thing to do, and at the same time too funny.  I'm impressed with her collection and didn't dare throw it away, so I gently laid it back down exactly where I found it. When it's time for her to get rid of another piece of gum she knows where to find her container...but I hope this isn't a sign of a bad habit!! 

Ahhhhh, the life of my 2 year-old.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for putting it back, I'm not sure that I would've been able to...so gross:)...Yet very clever.

    ReplyDelete