Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Freezing Cold

Every day since November, at the end of the day when I pick Makayla up from daycare, we get in the car and I tell her how much I don't like this weather.  It's yucky and too cold for mommy. 

I picked her up from daycare this morning around 10am.  10am is also when the blizzard, winter storm began picking up.  The wind was blowing 100mph, the snow was swirling all around us, and I was standing outside fReEzInG my buns off, buckling Makayla in her seat.  Just as I was about ready to shut the van door she looked up at me and said “I like this weather”.

Ugh.  Today was one of the coldest, most arctic, days of the year and I didn't even get a chance to complain.  I didn't get to voice my daily weather dislikes before Makayla so cheerfully told me how much she liked this weather.  Crazy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment