Monday, February 28, 2011

i heart faces: Anything But A Face!

Splish Splash I Was Taking A Bath



This week's challenge at http://www.iheartfaces.com/  is Head, Shoulders, Knees, & Toes...Anything but a face!! 

Sometimes I wonder how long Makayla would leave her hands under the running water.  I know she loves the sensation of the heavy water raining down on her skin, the way it lightly massages her baby hands and wrists.  I know she loves the warmth of the water.  It can't be too cold or too hot.  She has a perfect temperature that she loves her water to be at and I have to adjust accordingly until it's perfect.  I know she loves the deafening sound of the bubbles crackling, rubbing, and popping.  Makayla loves her bathtime, but most of all, she loves the waterfall.

 Check out all of the creative pictures of anything but the face!!



6 comments:

  1. I love water shots! You can tell she's having fun without seeing her face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwww. Sweet little baby hands : ) I miss that age when my son loved taking a bath! Now, it is the worst torture in the world : )
    This song is one of my favorites : ) Ingrid Michaelson is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies!

    I am a new fan of iheartfaces and a new fan of Ingrid Michaelson! I love them both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Great pic. Visit mine at SouthernAsBiscuits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete