Thursday, March 31, 2011

Write It Down


This is just a little exercise.  Think of a few things in your life that make you so happy. Write them down.  It will mean more

11 reasons why my life rocks big fat piles of awesomeness:
    I have two babies who have the softest, sweetest baby skin. Delicate, soft as a petal, and smells so good. I get to kiss their cheeks, nibble on their necks, and softly stroke their arms and legs every single day. 
          I have a husband who treats me like a queen. He loves me, respects me, and would do anything for me. If it’s 2 in the morning and I wake up STARVED, he’ll get out of bed and make a grilled cheese. He’s the best.
          I have a job that I love going to every day. I love what I do and I love who I work with. I love my family at work and it makes such a big difference in life when you can go to work with a smile on your face and come home with a smile on your face. I feel so lucky to be with them and I feel so lucky to learn from them.
          I have a 2 year old daughter who is so so so so smart. For real. She blows me away with the conversations we have…and the things that she imagines and says - Hilarious and Amazing! I get to be entertained by her every day.
          I have a 6 month old son who can make my heart skip several beats with his gorgeous smile and dimpled chin. He is what starts my day - he and his gummy, good-morning smile!
          I live in the perfect place - Near my family and in a climate with all four seasons. Since family is my everything, I need to and want to be close to them to share as much life with them as possible. And the whole 4 seasons thing…well…I do love summer, fall, winter, and spring!
          I get to go see Elton John in a few weeks! That’s something I can mark off of my Bucket List.
          I have the ability (sometimes it is very hard) to see the potential, beauty, or goodness in every situation. Happiness comes from within.
          I am a mother. For me, there’s nothing better than that in this world.
          The Love that is shared between me, Kevin, and our children. We’re together. We’re One. We have a love that is too big to explain, but one that many families are able to understand.
          I get up every morning to a healthy family and can thank God for another day.        

        No comments:

        Post a Comment