Monday, January 2, 2012

Reflections of 2011

 Below is just a quick recap of what 2011 brought to our family; and I say "quick", because of course, there was so much more...

I've chosen one picture from each month to highlight and attached a link next to the month to tell the story of the picture.  Just click on the title next to the month if you would like to peruse our past and see where we've been and what we've done.

Looking back over the past year has left me with so many mixed emotions - the good, the bad, and everything in between, and I realize that no matter what happens, Life Is What You Make It.

2011 was a beautiful, wonderful year and we're going to keep on, keepin' on!
Being thankful for this life and all that we've been given, I am looking forward to discovering and exploring all that lies ahead for us in 2012.

January - Please Take Your Time









A letter to Mason on his first birthday - To Mason
and a letter to Makayla on her 3rd birthday - Happy 3rd Birthday, Baby Girl


November - Our Vacations

December - Oh My Heart



No comments:

Post a Comment