Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Question And Answer


A conversation with Makayla
(I know I could ask her all of these questions tomorrow and she would probably have different answers for almost all of the questions.  That's what I love about little kids - never boring!)

*I'm typing the words exactly how they come out of her mouth*

My favorite food is: Corn and mashed potatos
My parents call me: Lucy
The coolest person on Earth is: I am
When I grow up I want to be: A grown up and mom
My favorite color is: Pink
My favorite song is: Baby (by Justin Bieber)
When you go outside, what do you like to do? Play on my swingset
If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go to: McDonalds
When I was little, I used to: I say bah-bah and drink formula
My best friend is: Jenny and Kole
My favorite snack is: Are you serious? Lucky charms
My favorite movie is: Olivia
I love the book: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star book
My favorite treat is: Candy bar
Why do you love mommy? Because you’re my best friend
Why do you love daddy? Because him my best friend.
Why do you love Mason? Because him love you and dad.
 
A conversation with Mason (Answered by Makayla)

 Mason's favorite food is: Baby granola bars
His second favorite food is: Peaches with bananas
What is Mason’s favorite color? Blue
When Mason grows up, what does he want to be?: A mom or a boy
Mason's favorite toy is: Balls
 Mason's favorite song is: Sweet Caroline
When Mason is outside, he likes to: Swing
What do you call Mason?: Buddy
When he was little, he used to: Goo goo ga ga
His favorite book is: The Potty Book
What is Mason's favorite thing to do with his sister?: When I hold him
Why does Mason love mommy? Because him love daddy
Why does Mason love daddy? Because him like fish
Why does Mason love you (Makayla)? Because him want me to hold him

No comments:

Post a Comment