Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Handprints


Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls.

But every day I'm growing -
I'll be grown some day
And all those tiny handprints
Will surely fade away.

So here's a little handprint
Just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
When I was very small.

Mason's blue handprint
Makayla's purple handprints

Aunt Nina had a big day with Makayla and Mason today!
They visited Grandma Allen at work.
They visited Grandpa Allen at work.
They visited mommy at work.
They visited daddy at work.
They took a drive through the park.
They went to Walmart.
They played with moonsand.

...and with paint on their hands and a poem that's framed - they made mommy a present.

Thank you, Aunt Nina, for our special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment