Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Four Loves

I love her so much!
*I love that she calls her Magna Doodle her Magnet Noodle.
*She clears her throat over and over and over again.  When I ask her to stop, she tells me that she can't because there's a frog in her.
*Poopy, poop, and butt are the funniest words in the world right now.
*I love how she always says "I'm sooooo svetty, I'm hot".

I love him so much! 
*I love how he smiles his smile - the smile that radiates from his eyes, cheeks, and lips - the smile that reaches through and touches your heart - the smile that always receives a smile in return - I love that smile.  He's always spreading joy and making somebody feel special.
*Popcicles, baked beans, cottage cheese, pizza, and cereal are Mason's top five favorite foods...this week, anyway.
*Listening to him sing Justin Bieber's "Baby" makes me proud, along with watching him dance to any beat his little ears hear. 
*I love how he lights up my life...in a million different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment