Thursday, November 10, 2011

Two New Features

I've added two new features to our blog.

1.  You can subscribe by email.  In the top left corner, you will see "Follow By Email".  If you type your email address in the white box and click submit, every blog entry I create will be directly sent to your email.  The email will include the entire blog entry with pictures.  From there, you can go to our blog if you so choose, but you don't have to.  I am a subscriber to several of my favorite blogs.  This way, I get updated through email with every new entry. 

2.  You can search my blog.  In the top right corner, you will see "Search This Blog".  If there's something in particular you are looking for, you can search by keyword.  For example, if you type in "babies", you will get a list of entries that talk about babies - whether it be about my babies - Makayla and Mason - or all of the babies that Makayla has birthed!

I'm always looking for ways to improve our blog, and hopefully these two additions can be another good way for readers to keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment