Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fabulous Ideas

A fabulous idea -
My favorite cake turned to cookies.  Oh ya, baby.
These cookies are so good.  They are so good they make me moan with the first bite, and I can't help it.
 Quick, easy, and fun to make with my baby girl.

A fabulous idea -
Displaying my kids' artwork.
Our refrigerator is already filled up with family/friend pictures, cards, invitations, magnetic alphabet letters, and a hundred other things - but I always found room to squeeze in or pile up artwork.  I think it's very important to be proud of your children's art and to hang it up on display.  It not only makes them feel good about themselves, but it also encourages them to do more.
As I literally ran out of space on the refrigerator, I decided to do a 'project' today.  I created this area on the wall, eye level to the kids, that will be our 'art wall'.  
A towel rod, curtain rings with clips, and art!
Voila! 

A fabulous idea -
Giving Mason a kit-kat.
I'm pretty sure the best part of his day was devouring a kit-kat.  When it was gone in 8 seconds, he wanted more.  And this picture below is what happens when you have your first kit-kat and mommy won't give you more. At first, he was sad.  He acted as if he wasn't sure how he was going to go on in life without another kit-kat.  Then his sadness turned into madness.  He was mad.  He was mad that I was sitting there laughing at him and taking pictures (of course) while he sat there and cried for more. 
It was funny, and sad, and he almost convinced me to give him another. 


No comments:

Post a Comment