Monday, November 28, 2011

Art Book

Sunday Morning Art

Still in her Justin Bieber tshirt from the day before, Makayla woke up Sunday morning excited to paint with watercolors from QTips.


My kids LOVE to make art.  They love to color, paint, cut, glue, sprinkle glitter, experiment, and make a mess!

I could save their art forever, filled in a tub, stored in the closet...

...or I could make a book of their art.

Pretty soon, Makayla is going to accumulate enough art for her first book.  I plan to take a picture of each piece of art and create a book on Shutterfly

Here are the first set of pictures I've taken of her art.  Each piece of art will have it's own page in the book.


...Just another book of memories and something fun to flip through and look back on!


No comments:

Post a Comment