Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Oh My Makayla

In the mind of a 2 year old:

  • Last night, Makayla was laying down with Kevin and she said "Daddy, you have hairy boobies!" Today she told me that I had big boobies (boooy, do I have her fooled) and that Mason had baby boobies.  She said that she has 'almost big' boobies and that Mickey Mouse doesn't have boobies. 

  • She is spreading the news that Papa Turry (Grandpa Curry) is going to have a baby.  She always runs up to him and pats his belly and talks about his baby (and sometimes, his two babies).  He does have A Belly, and if I didn't know better, I too, would think he was having a baby

  • She doesn't like it when Mama Aa-yen (Grandma Allen - using her spanish accent again) takes out her contacts and puts her glasses on.  Makayla says she looks too much like Ho-Ho (Santa Claus) and kind of politely demands that my mom take her glasses off.
  • It's funny that sometimes she thinks - with all of her heart - that she is a grown up. 
...it's funny for now, anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment