Monday, July 18, 2011

2 In 1

Happy 10 months, Mason
Thank you for these past 10 months. I thank God each and every day for my life with you and Makayla.  I love you to pieces.  I love that you are the happiest boy I know.  I love your beautiful smile that makes me smile all the way to my core.  I love that our cheeks fit perfectly together when we cuddle.  I love that you melt into me when I hold you.  I love exchanging our own I Love You's. 
I love you little boy.     

**************************************************
Another weekend on-call means another weekend spent at home.
BUT...before call started, we headed up to the East Peoria waterpark - Splashdown - for night swimming.  We were joined by Kevin's aunt, uncle, and cousin.  It was a beautiful night - weather, family, and ice cream at Twistee Treats...pure happiness.
Makayla had a great time playing with Ashley!!  Ashley was a wonderful sport and went up and down the slides over and over again with Makayla.  Watching them come down the slides brought us all a lot of laughter!  Makayla loved swimming with Ashley and can't wait to swim with her again.
***********************************************************
This weekend was also filled with fun in the park and you guessed it...more swimming!

 A park in town offered a family fun day.  There were a lot of inflatable blow up toys for the kids to jump, run, and play on.  There was cotton candy, hotdogs, and sno-cones.  A dream for a little kid! 
 Makayla had a blast jumping (even in the 100 degree heat) and Mason enjoyed his time watching the kids play and eating sno-cones. 
 We enjoyed an evening of swimming at Great Grandma Mac's house.  We got to swim with Grandma and Grandpa Curry and Mike and 'Tole. Again - another beautiful night!
 Mason sitting poolside with Grandpa Curry, cheering his sister on as she counted to three and jumped in the pool.
...Another beautiful weekend with Makayla and my 10 month old sonCrazy how time flies!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment