Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bank Drive-Thru

You're supposed to yell "Woooo" and "Aaaahhhh" and "Hey" when you walk through a tunnel so you can hear your voice echo.

Well, we take nightly walks and with one of our routes, we walk through a bank's drive-thru.  It's a long covered drive-thru and whenever we walk through it, Makayla and I start war-hooping and hollering.  It's fun.

...Anyway, tonight as we started to approach the bank, I looked down at Mason and he was almost asleep, so I told Makayla that we couldn't yell or be loud.  As we walked under the drive-thru cover, she asked "why?  WHY?"  The first "why" was normal voice and the second "why" was a yell.  I told her that Mason was trying to sleep and we didn't want to wake him up.  She replied with an "ALRIGHT".

She's too smart for her own britches.  I told her that we couldn't do our normal Wooooos, Aaaaahhhhs, and Heeeeys, so she just talked to me and answered me in a YELLING tone. 

She still got to hear her voice echo...

No comments:

Post a Comment