Monday, April 25, 2011

See This...

See this little boy...
He's amazing and lights up my world.
He has a little tiny freckle behind his right knee.
He loves graham crackers.

See this little girl...
She's amazing and lights up my world.
She has a tiny freckle on her lower leg that she has named Molly.
She makes me laugh every single day at least 50 times a day (no exaggeration).

Together they do silly (entertaining) things like this...
Big sister feeding little brother...with zero assistance from mommy.
The end result...If he could talk, he would say "You seriously let my 2 year old sister feed me?!"

 Here is  recap from our Beautiful Easter weekend...


Makayla does not like to be up close and personal with the Easter bunny.  She LOVES to talk about the Easter Bunny, but that's it!

Mr. Mason wearing an adorable outfit that my Aunt Ann made for him.  I was hoping he could wear it as his 'Easter outfit', but it was a little too chilly for it. 

Chasing bubbles...(one of my favorite things to do, too)


Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends – Author Unknown.
Just another memory being made with friends, Ty-ee and Tole...something I wish my kids could experience with all of their cousins.
We had a gorgeous Easter weekend and we are so thankful for all that we have been given.

The joyful news that He is risen does not change the contemporary world. Still before us lie work, discipline, sacrifice. But the fact of Easter gives us the spiritual power to do the work, accept the discipline, and make the sacrifice. Henry Knox Sherrill

 

No comments:

Post a Comment