Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Professional Pictures And A Funny Story


Makayla and I were rearranging and cleaning my bedroom this afternoon.  From 'working' so hard, Makayla needed to take a break and get a drink.  I gave her a bottle of PediaSure (to help balance her nutrition) and she began blowing bubbles in it and spilling it out over the edge of the bottle - making a mess.  I told her that if she wants to make a mess, then she needs to go upstairs and do it in the kitchen.  I didn't want that PediaSure on my bedroom carpet.  So...Little Miss went upstairs with her drink.  A little while later she came downstairs, with no clothes on, and told me that she was making a mess.  Then she quickly went back upstairs.  I didn't think anything of it. 

Later, when I went upstairs to check on her - she had definitely made a mess.  She had dumped her PediaSure all over the floor, had her vacuum cleaner next to the spilled drink, and was on her hands and knees (only in her underwear), lapping it up like a cat. 

I hope this little story was able to make you laugh - only Makayla!
...and I hope you can enjoy and get a little smile out of these new pictures we had done of the kids.
Mason - 6 months
Makayla - 2.5 years



No comments:

Post a Comment