Sunday, August 11, 2013

Doctor

Last night, Makayla was playing doctor.  She said that there was a "Wet Floor" sign and the old lady didn't see it...so of course, she fell.  She fell and hit her head, now she has a brain bleed. 

Seriously?  
(how does she come up these things?)


Well, this morning, playing Doctor got a tiny bit more exciting...

As I was in the bathroom getting ready, Makayla came running in - freaking out - saying that Rascal's (one of our cats) brains and guts were coming out!!!!!



Hmmmm...


I asked her what happened and she said "Rascal was giving his friend a bath when his friend bited him!!!"


Hmmmm....

So I could finish getting ready, I told her to go comfort him.

She ran off and in a few seconds, I heard her yell from her bedroom "I'm rubbing him.  I'm rubbing his back to make him feel better.  Don't worry!  I won't touch the blood".  
Then I heard her say to him "It's okay Bubbers".  

Hmmmm...


A couple of minutes later, when I emerged from the bathroom, I went to check on Rascal.  

His brains and guts were coming out...


No comments:

Post a Comment