Sunday, October 23, 2011

With Winter, Comes Christmas

We pulled the kids in the wagon tonight as we soaked in this perfect October night.  The stars were shining bright and the leaves were rustling in the unusually warm(er) air.  We took advantage of tonight's weather because sitting there in the back of my mind, I know what's coming...winter.  But, along with winter, comes Christmas.  And, even though I'm not anywhere close to being ready for Christmas, I still thought I'd ask Makayla what she wanted for Christmas. 
When I asked her what she wanted, she immediately answered...
A computer mouse.
It didn't take her more than a second to answer, as if she's always wanted one.
A computer mouse.


1 comment:

  1. Is there any reason why she has wanted a computer mouse? That is so funny. Shannon

    ReplyDelete