Saturday, October 22, 2011

I Need A Wipe

The scene: 
I'm rocking Mason in the living room, filling his belly with warm milk.  He's very comfortable.  Makayla is laying on the couch watching Dora The Explorer, trying to wind down from a very fun night with her friends.  I looked down at Mason and thought that his fingers looked dirty.  Noticing that his eyes were rolling in the back of his head, I didn't want to get up.  I asked Makayla if she wanted to do me a favor.  She popped up and excitedly said YES.

Me:  Can you get into Mason's diaper bag and get me a wipe?
Makayla:  Ya!  (but on the way to the diaper bag, she saw a tissue on her table.  She picked it up and handed it to me)
Me:  That's a tissue.  I need a wipe.  I need something wet.
Makayla:  (squints her eyes and nods her head)  Okay.  (she spits on the tissue)  Here you go.
Me:  Hahaha.  No!  That was a good idea, but I need a wipe.  Please get me a wipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment