Saturday, June 25, 2011

Shampoo, Shoes, Art, & Frogs...It's My Life

The nearest thing to Heaven is a child...
Makayla gave us the role of parents.  She showed us what it means to enjoy life.  She's extremely intelligent and has a hunger for learning.  She amazes me and leaves me in awe every day.
Mason is our little boy that we are head over heals for.  He's sweet as pie and has the best smile I've ever seen and felt
The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.
-One of my favorite things to do is lay in bed with Makayla right before I end my day and just lay with her while she's in a deep sleep.  I kiss her cheeks, play with her hair, hold her hands, and watch her sleep.  I soak her in.
The first time ever I saw your face...
-Even though I can't climb into bed with Mason, I still make my rounds to his room.  I'll stand over his crib, and watch him sleep in the blue glow illuminating from his night light.  I stroke his soft cheeks and hold his tiny fingers in my hand.  I soak him in.
A tiny foot makes a deep impression

I love this feeling that I have.  I know that I am exactly where I am supposed to be in life right now. 
Dora shampoo
Baby shoes
Art on the refrigerator
Baby frogs...
It's my life.
It's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment