Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

There is no other closeness in human life like the closeness between a mother and her baby:  chronologically, physically, and spiritually, they are just a few heartbeats away from being the same person.
-Susan Cheever

It's funny how a flower and a card like this can make my heart burst with joy

The day I became a mother - September 4, 2008
Makayla Ann

...And the day I became a mother of two - September 17, 2010
Mason Allen


How did I get so lucky?  What have I done to deserve such a beautiful family? 
Not only am I lucky enough to spend today and everyday with my children, but I am also lucky enough to have a husband who loves to be a daddy - who is passionate in raising his kids - who takes the time to help the kids decorate a flower pot and card.
I am blessed.
Thank you God for Makayla and Mason.
As a mother I am hopeful
that I nurture your hopes and dreams
As a mother I am wishful
that your every wish comes true
As a mother I feel helpless
to help you as I want
As a mother I am honored to give you my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment