Monday, May 9, 2011

Full Laps, Telling Secrets, and Big Smiles

What a beautiful sunny weekend spent laughing with family and friends, eating good food, and playing under the sun in the green grass!!
My grandma - Doesn't she make a beautiful Great Grandma?
Happy, healthy, and a lap full of great grand kids.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
All day on Saturday, Makayla kept reminding that she got me presents for Mother's Day.  She would come up to me, put her hands on my cheeks, smile a big smile, and say "I got you preeeeseeeeents".  Everytime she reminded me, I would excitedly ask her what she got me.  She would proudly tell me that she got me a birthday card and stickers.  Looking at yesterday's blog you can see the card and flower pot that she got to decorate with lots of pretty, sparkly stickers.  SO...a birthday card and stickers!  I can tell my sweet little girl isn't going to be able to keep secrets very well...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Check out that contagious smile!! Mason KNOWS he is being spoiled by his Great Grandma and he LOVES it!!
Sons are the anchors of a mother's life.-- Sophocles 

No comments:

Post a Comment