Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Celebrating the end of one year and the beginning of another, we kept the night simple.
Simple and fun.

Dinner and swimming...
and jumping on the bed...
and "cheers" to a new year.



"a family that showers together stays together"
ha.ha.ha.
...just kidding!

my three little monkeys jumping on the bed

CHEERS to 2014! 
 

 Oh, Mia!

 Her eyes!!
i love them.

he makes my heart pound with love for him.
Mmmmmm


Last night, as I was kissing each of my kids goodnight...


good-night my pretty pretty princess,
thank you for helping to make 2013 so very good

good-night my handsome little man,
thank you for helping to make 2013 so very good

good-night my little sugar baby,
thank you for helping to make 2013 so very good

...I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear as an over-whelming feeling of gratefulness came over me.
I thought to myself
"look how far we've come"...

and as a montage of memories of the past year flooded my mind, I started to get really excited at the thought of what lies ahead for our family in 2014.

Welcome 2014!
May the new year be filled with inner peace, love, joy, optimal health, and prosperity!

No comments:

Post a Comment