Monday, August 15, 2011

Giving Birth In The Bathtub!

Before I get started, I would like to remind you this is yellow text and that means that this is Kevin telling this story.  

I love my family and all of the fun and amazing times that we have.  Our family is full of love and fun. 

Tonight in the bathtub was definately a first for me. 

Here is the story of Makayla giving birth in the bathtub...

Tonight was "my night" to give the kids their bath.  After Mason and Makayla played and splashed I washed Mason up and got him out.  Good thing I got him out when I did!  As I was drying Mason off Makayla started talking about her baby in her belly.  As usual I talked about her baby.  She was telling me how her baby is getting ready to come out... I blew it off and said "Yea Makayla"

O BOY LITTLE DID I KNOW!!!

I heard Makayla starting to grunt a little bit.  As I looked over, I saw Makayla leaning against the side of the bathtub with her legs spread wide apart.  She was grunting sooo hard and peeing.  She was saying "here comes baby"  After she was done having her baby she sat down and went on to talk about her baby being out. 

Oh my...How do you react to this? I guess next time she says that her baby is coming out I probably should not blow it off, and get ready for her to lean on the side of the tub grunt and pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment