Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day 2014

To ~
my husband,
my dad,
and my father-in-law.

I don't take a day for granted that you're all here -
that you all would do anything for me and the kids...
all the love that the three of you pour onto to us...
everything you do to help us...
the strength and hope you give us...
the lessons in life that you teach us...
the memories we are able to make together...

The world is a better place because of the three of you.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
to the three best dads in the world!



All About My Daddy
by Makayla
age 5

My daddy's name is Kevin
His hair color is black.
His favorite T.V. show is The Chiefs.
He likes to go to the racetrack.
His favorite food is apple pie.
His favorite drink is grape kool-aid.
For fun he likes to watch the sunset.
I love it when my daddy hugs me and kisses me.
My favorite thing about my daddy is he gives me candy.

All About My Daddy
by Mason
age 3

My daddy's name is Kevin.
His hair color is black.
His favorite T.V. show is The Cardinals.
He likes to go to the bowling alley and McDonalds.
His favorite food is the bowling alley's food.
His favorite drink is kool-aid.
For fun he likes to play outside and work on the pond.
I love it when my daddy takes me to the races.
My favorite thing about my daddy is when we go to the fair, I think.

I'm thinking that next year we'll have a 3rd "All About My Daddy" to add from Mia!

P.S.
Makayla made a card for Kevin for Father's Day and it says
"Kevin.  Dear dad, you make me cry."

When I asked her why daddy makes her cry, she said because he is so helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment