Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What Mason Says

2 important conversations I had with Mason last night.
(i say important, because they're conversations that i never want to forget)


As I was getting Mason dressed in his pajamas, I was talking to him about how big he's getting. 


Mommy:  Mason!  Look at you, buddy!  You're getting so big!  Look how big your feet are!!

Mason:  (Beaming!)  I know, mom!

Mommy:  How do you get so big?!

Mason:  I practice (as he shrugs his shoulders...as in like it's not a big deal)


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *   



We were sitting on the couch last night and Mason, out of the blue and with a puzzled look on his face, asked:

How is Santa going to get in here if we don't have a chimney for him to come through?


That question took me by surprise and I couldn't help but smile.  Who knew his 3 year-old little mind was worried about that?

It's magic, buddy!

...never stop believing in the magic of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment