Monday, September 9, 2013

Mia At 10 Months



You, Miss Mia, are 10 months old today!!



I know I say this every month, but I cannot believe how fast time has gone.  In the blink of an eye, you've gone from newborn to 10 months old!  Whewie!  Your first birthday is creeping up on us...

This past month was a big one for you!

You discovered how awesome crawling is.  
You crawl anywhere and everywhere!  
I'll find you under the art table chewing on play-dough crumbs,
I'll find you in the corner of the kitchen munching on a stale cheerio,
I'll find you by the living room windows sucking on the curtain string.
So...not only do you love getting around on your own by crawling, but you looove to put things in your mouth!
With all of Makayla and Mason's little toys, it's a lot of work on mommy and daddy to continuously keep our eyes on you...and your hands...and your mouth!

Not only have you been busy discovering our world on all fours this past month, but you have also been busy poppin' teeth through!

Your two bottom teeth are the cutest little things to look at!

So, besides keeping us on the go with your mobility and filling that gummy smile with pearly whites,
you've spent the past month...

swimming,

watching hot air balloons high up in the sky during our annual balloon festival,

singing and dancing (you love to sing, bounce, and shake your booty),
and talking.  
You talk all of the time.  You babble constantly and mimicking is one of your favorite games.  You love to repeat and you love patterns.  Also, I swear you can say "Hi, Daddy" and "I'll get it!!".  I think know I'm the only one that ever hears you say those phrases, though...!  

You are such a beautiful, beautiful baby girl!

You are a JOY and you make our hearts so happy!!

Thank you for the past 10 months.




No comments:

Post a Comment