Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day 2013


How to really love a child:

Be there.
Say yes as often as you can.
Let them bang pots and pans.
If they're crabby, put them in water.
Read books out loud with joy.
Go find elephants and kiss them.
 Encourage silly.
Giggle a lot.
 Remember how really small they are.
 Search out the positive.
Keep the gleam in your eye.
Go see a movie in your pajamas.
Teach feelings.
Realize how important it is to be a child. 
Plan to build a rocket ship.
Stop yelling.
Invent pleasures together.
Surprise them.
Express your love. A lot.
Children are Miraculous.

Happy Mother's Day!!

Being a mother is what I live for...


Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn't know you had, and dealing with fears you didn't know you had
- Linda Wooten
(I know I'm still a fresh mom with my oldest being only 4, but I can 100% agree with this quote...and I know that I still have a lifetime to go!)


No comments:

Post a Comment