Thursday, November 21, 2013

Stolen Camera

I was going through my camera, cleaning out all of the pictures.
I didn't realize how often my kids got a hold of the camera and all of the 100's of pictures they took.
As I was going through deleting all of them, I decided that I would keep the...

 "best of what's left".


already learning how to take 'selfies'...


bedroom...
it's what's important.


yep.  that's real.  
or maybe i'm the only one in shock by the color of her arubian tan.


i'm pretty sure this was taken because of the cat in the box...


i cracked up at this picture...
it appears that mia is gagging on my rotten breath. 


  brushing our teeth in the bedroom?  i don't think so...
funny, the things i learn by looking through my camera.


messy hair much, mia? 


 fish!
like is said - i guess it's what's important.


 aww, those lips.
*smooch*

What I like about photographs is that they 
capture a moment that's gone forever, 
impossible to reproduce.
- Kari Lagerfeld

Thanks, kids, for the fun pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment