Sunday, March 10, 2013

4 Month Old Mia

Four months old and the prettiest little sugar bunny...!

I can't believe Mia is four months old already, when it just feels like yesterday that I was holding her in my arms for the first time.

time flies...

Every day, Mia is growing bigger and getting stronger...and it has been so fun to watch her personality blossom.


Four Month Facts:

She smiles all of the time and is beginning to laugh more and more.  I'm pretty sure that there are days that she never stops smiling. There are a few things that trigger her laughter, some of which include: Makayla asking her (in her sweet high pitched voice) if she likes it when her big sissy holds her, standing her up on her feet and bouncing her in the air...landing gently back down on her feet, and tickling her!

She loves to lay on the floor and play with her feet.

She is still exclusively breast fed, but we are looking forward to introducing some cereal and other foods within the next couple of weeks!

We couldn't be luckier that she is such a laid back, 'go with the flow' baby (just like her brother and sister)...definitely makes life easier!

She is getting louder and louder every day - talking, babbling, gasping, blowing bubbles, squealing...

 Her favorite things include -
sharing her smiles, 
being kissed on, 
and blowing bubbles.

Bath time could possibly be her favorite part of the day!

I love it when Mia is snuggled in close to my chest, all comfy and enjoying life.  If I sneeze or say something after a bit of silence, she rears her body back, looks me straight in the eyes, and furrows her eyebrows...as in "what in the heck are you doing?  i'm trying to relax right now".  I'll always apologize for interrupting her and she gives me a sweet smile.  It's awfully cute!

Oh, Mia Grace!
She brings so much joy to our lives and I just can't get enough of her!
Happy Four Months, baby girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment